Let me introduce myself. I'm Beth.
I am a single lady living in Denver, Colorado. I'm also a blogger, a world traveler, and a recovering perfectionist.
In 2016 I decided that I wanted to become a life coach because I had just gone through a hard life journey and wanted to help other women get to a place of peace and happiness in their own lives, just like I had done.
The work it takes to build a life you love is not quick and it's not easy. It can also be lonely. That's why I dream of building a strong community of women who can lift each other up and give support and encouragement to others when they need it.
My goal as a Life Direction Coach is to work directly with women to show them tips and tools to figure out what they want to do with their lives. Everyone deserves to have faith and confidence in choosing the right life direction. Once we feel like we have a purpose, everything else falls into place. And my purpose is to help YOU!
A lot of women these days feel like they want to dream big but they just don't know what they want out of life. It can feel like time is slipping by and we are living the same day over and over again. In general, we can feel stuck or start to settle for less than we deserve.
If you have felt like your life is meant for greater things, then I want to help you reach those dreams.
You CAN learn to become intentional with your time and energy!
You CAN feel confident, happy, and successful!
You CAN feel confident in your life choices!
You CAN do anything you set your mind to!
Just think, if you knew where you were headed in life, you would know how to get there. My job as a Life Direction Coach is to help you set big life goals and then lay out the road map to make them become a reality.
To read more about the tips and tools I talked about before, go check out my blog to see the latest topics we're talking about together.
Also, if you'd like to sign up for my email list and get access to a free Resource Library, fill out the form below.
Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you're here!!
A little bit more about me....
- I was born in a tiny little town called Big Lake, Texas. (I'm a Scorpio)
- Reading has always been a passion of mine since I was a kid. I have over 300 books on my Goodreads "Want To Read" list.
- One of my life goals is to travel as much as possible. My idea of the perfect vacation is to eat ice cream and take a nap every day.
- I live in Denver and absolutely love the mountains.
- A few items on my bucket list include sliding down a fire pole, being an extra in a movie, and getting a book published.
- You can find me on Instagram & Facebook.
- I have a Bachelors degree in English Literature with a minor in French (random, I know).
- I feel the most ME when I'm relaxing with a cup of tea and a good book.
- You're only getting 9 facts because it's my favorite number :-)